How does ActiPatchTM work?
ActiPatchTM is drug free.
You will not feel heat, vibration or any type of sensation using the device.
How to use ActiPatchTM:
• For best results wear continuously in one area for the first week.
• Pain levels should continue to decrease as long as the device is being used 8-24 hours per day. Pain relief may take up to 7 days. Daily treatment may be continuous, or intermittent. Overnight therapy is an effective option for many ActiPatchTM users.
• The therapeutic area is within the loop of the ActiPatchTM device. The loop area should be placed directly over the source of the pain. The device can be worn anywhere on the body. You can wear more than one ActiPatchTM device at a time as long as the devices are not overlapping.
• Apply to the body using the medical adhesives or wraps included in the pack. The LED light can face either towards or away from the skin. ActiPatchTM is also effective when worn over light clothing. You can use any type of wraps, adhesives, bandages or clothing to help hold the ActiPatchTM in place.
• ActiPatchTM SHOULD NOT be used: during pregnancy or if under 16 years of age.
• Targeted pain relief and anti-inflammatory action
• May assist in the healing of soft tissue
• Sensation, odour and drug free
• Up to 24hr per day continuous treatment
• Small, light wearable device
• 720 hours with on/off capability
• Advanced long-lasting relief
• Safe for use with a pacemaker or implanted metalwork
How to operate ActiPatchTM
Remove the device from the plastic bag. To activate the device, peel the white plastic tab back from the module. This will expose the silver coloured on/off button.
Push the silver on/off button and hold it down for about 2 seconds. You should hear a click. Once the device is activated, there will be a green LED light on the opposite side of the device.
For back and knee models, place the device in the wrap provided. Secure the wrap with the velcro straps, but do not over tighten as this may restrict circulation. Alternatively apply to the body/or clothing using the medical adhesive tape supplied.
Position the wire loop directly over the area of pain, as the therapeutic area is within the wire loop. The device on/off button can face to the skin or outwards.
To deactivate the device, press the silver on/off button and hold it down for about 2 seconds. Once the device is deactivated, the green LED light will turn off. When the LED light stops coming on, the device is no longer operational and can be disposed of. The battery is not replaceable.
Remove the device when showering and swimming. The device is water resistant but NOT waterproof.