ActiPatchTM Back Pain Relief
The ActiPatchTM Back Pain product provides advanced long-lasting pain relief using Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy and works great for lower back pain, backaches, sciatica, strains, sprains and general back pain. ActiPatchTM is drug and ingredient-free so is ideal for continuous use and can be used while taking any other medication. Unlike a TENS machine, you will not feel heat or vibration, ActiPatchTM is completely sensation free.
What is ActiPatchTM?
ActiPatchTM is an award winning, drug free device that uses Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy to reduce pain and inflammation, and accelerate healing. Used by clinicians for over 30 years, Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy has been proven effective in treating both chronic and acute pain. Advances in technology now mean this therapy is available in a small, convenient and economical device for personal use.
How does ActiPatchTM work?
ActiPatchTM uses Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy to stimulate nerve activity and dampen the brain’s perception of pain. ActiPatchTM provides targeted pain relief and an anti-inflammatory action, and may assist in the healing of soft tissue. ActiPatchTM is drug free. You will not feel heat, vibration or any type of sensation using the device.
How to use ActiPatchTM
• For best results wear continuously in one area for the first week. The more you wear it, the better it works!
• The device should be used 8-24 hours per day. Pain relief may take up to 7 days. Daily treatment may be continuous, or intermittent. Overnight therapy is an effective option for many ActiPatchTM users.
• The therapeutic area is within the loop of the ActiPatchTM device. The loop area should be placed directly over the source of the pain. The device can be worn anywhere on the body. You can wear more than one ActiPatchTM medical device at a time as long as the devices are not overlapping.
• Apply to the body using the medical adhesives or wraps included in the pack. The LED light can face either towards or away from the skin. ActiPatchTM can also be worn over light clothing. You can use any type of wraps, adhesives, bandages or clothing to help hold the ActiPatchTM in place.
ActiPatchTM SHOULD NOT be used:
• During pregnancy
• In people with an immature skeleton (under 16 years of age)
• In direct contact with a wound as the device is not sterile
• When showering/bathing. The device is water resistant and NOT waterproof
• Directly over the site of a pacemaker
ActiPatchTM Back Pain uses:
• Muscle soreness
• Back strains & sprains
• Sciatic nerve pain
• Back surgery recovery
INCLUDES: Back Wrap
Pain relief results may vary for each user.
*To view clinical evidence go to www.actipatch.com.au/clinical-evidence/
How much does delivery cost?
All deliveries from ActiPatch are shipped with Australia Post. Standard Shipping Service at a flat rate of $7.50 + GST. Express Delivery Service at a flat rate of $10 + GST.
Do you ship overseas?
How long does delivery take?
At ActiPatch, we guarantee to ship your goods within 48 hours of receiving orders. Depending on where you live, you should receive your goods in 2-5 days for standard delivery. The Australia Post Express Service – guarantees next business day delivery within the Express Post network. The Express Post network covers over 80% of Australian business addresses, private addresses and Post Office boxes. Delivery outside this network will receive the fastest possible delivery using existing transport links.
Do you deliver to work addresses?
Yes, ActiPatch is happy to deliver to your work address, just be sure to put as much information as possible in your address details, so your purchases don’t go astray!
Do you deliver to PO boxes?
Yes, ActiPatch can deliver to PO boxes.
Do I need to sign for deliveries?
Yes, all parcels to street addresses will need to be signed for. If no-one is home the customer will need to collect from their nearest post office.
I have received a faulty item, what should I do?
If you have received a faulty item, please contact our Customer Service team so they can help resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
An item is missing from my order, what should I do?
If there is something missing from your order, please contact our Customer Service team so they can help resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Can I get a refund?
Please choose carefully as we DO NOT refund or exchange if you change your mind.
We accept refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. This enables you to return a product that is faulty, significantly different to those shown or described or unsafe.
Please note the following for faulty returns:
Proof of purchase is required.
We have the right to assess the age and condition of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund.